TOTAL TIME: 5:15
- 3 c. heavy cream
- 1 14-oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- c. crushed Oreos (about 30 Oreos), plus more for topping
- 1/4 c. caramel, plus more for topping
- 1/4 c. chocolate sauce, plus more for topping
- In a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, beat cream until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in sweetened condensed milk and Oreos until fully combined, then drizzle in caramel and chocolate sauce and stir gently until just combined.
- Transfer to a 9-x-5” loaf pan and top with more Oreos. Drizzle with caramel and more chocolate sauce and freeze until firm, at least 5 hours.
- Let soften 10 minutes when ready to serve.