Prep Time: 30min.
Total Time: 30min.
Servings: 4 servings
2 heads romaine lettuce, cut lengthwise in half
1 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
4 small boneless skinless chicken breasts (1 lb.)
2 cups grape tomatoes, cut in half
1/2 cup croutons
1/4 cup thinly sliced red onions
1/4 cup pitted Kalamata olives
1/4 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
1/2 cup KRAFT Classic Caesar Dressing
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Brush lettuce evenly with half the oil, then brush chicken with remaining oil.
- Grill chicken 6 to 8 min. on each side or until done (165°F). Transfer to cutting board; let stand 5 min.
- Meanwhile, place lettuce, cut sides down, on grill grate. Grill 3 to 4 min. or until lightly grill-marked on both sides, turning after 2 min.
- Slice chicken; place on platter. Add lettuce and a