1 pkg.(14 oz.) KRAFT Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner
1 lb. ground beef
1 pkg.(1-1/4 oz.) TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Taco Seasoning Mix
3/4 cup Sour Cream
1-1/2 cups KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese, divided
1 cup TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick ‘N Chunky Salsa
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Prepare Dinner as directed on package. While Macaroni is cooking, cook meat with taco seasoning as directed on package.
- Stir sour cream into prepared Dinner; spoon half the Dinner mixture into 8-inch square baking dish sprayed with cooking spray. Top with layers of meat mixture, 1 cup shredded cheese and remaining Dinner mixture; cover.
- Bake 15 min.; top with salsa and remaining shredded cheese. Bake, uncovered, 5 min. or until cheese is melted.
- TACO BELL® and HOME ORIGINALS® are trademarks owned and licensed by Taco Bell Corp.
- Save 60 calories and 8g of fat, including 4g of saturated fat, per serving by preparing with lean ground beef,light sour cream and KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- For extra crunch and flavor, bake casserole as directed, topping with 1/2 cup coarsely crushed tortilla chips along with the salsa and cheese.