With the cooler weather and the holidays right around the corner this is a great little dish to make you feel stress free.
4 cups cubed cooked chicken
1-1/2 cups chicken broth
1-1/2 cups frozen peas
3 to 4 medium carrots, cut into 1/4-inch slices
1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
2 cups Bisquick® mix
1-1/4 cups milk
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon celery seed (I use celery salt)
- In a large saucepan, combine the chicken, broth, peas, carrots, soup,
- salt and pepper; bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, combine the biscuit mix, milk, garlic powder and celery
- seed (mixture will be thin).
- Pour hot chicken mixture into eight greased ovenproof 10-oz. custard
- cups or casseroles. Immediately spoon 1/4 cup of biscuit mixture
- evenly on top of each. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until topping is
- golden brown. Yield: 8 servings.