16 oz pkg wide egg noodles, uncooked
2 lbs ground beef
1 medium onion, chopped
10-3/4 oz can cream of mushroom soup
8 oz container sour cream
salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
- Brown beef and onion in a large skillet over medium heat; drain.
- Mix soup and sour cream into beef mixture; add noodles.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon into a lightly greased 13″ x 9″ baking dish
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes or until heated through
Serves 8 to 10