2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni (or rotoni)
3 tbsp butter
3 tbsp flour
1 cup milk
8 oz Velveeta cheese
1 pkg Johnsville Beddar with cheddar links
- Cook pasta according to box directions
- Cut links in half and 1/4 inch width
- Heat oil in a pan with medium high heat, add sausage to the pan and brown
- After pastas is done drain pasta, in the pasta pan melt butter over medium heat.
- Stir in flour until smooth; gradually whisk in milk.
- Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Add cheese; cook and stir until melted.
- Stir in macaroni and sausage.