My daughter has requested this more than once.
1 lb ground beef
1 pkg taco seasoning
1 tub (10 oz) Philadelphia Santa Fa Blend Cooking Creme
4 cups Colby Jack or Taco Cheese blend
1 pkg tortilla cips
1 medium tomato diced
2 cups shredded lettuce
- On medium high heat, brown ground beef
- Add taco seasoning and fix according to package directions
- In microwave safe bowl combine cream cheese and Colby Jack together.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute, stir and continue in 30 second intervals until completely melted
- Layer chips on a plate then spread meat and top with cheese mixture
- Cover with lettuce, tomatoes and sour cream.