10 oz pkg refrigerated cheese tortellini
2 cups marinara sauce
1/3 cup mascarpone cheese or softened cheese (ricotta cheese)
1/4 cup fresh Italian parsley, chopped
2 teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
5 slices smoked mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350
- Prepare tortellini according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine marinara sauce, mascarpone cheese, parsley and thyme.
- Fold in tortellini.
- Transfer to a greased 9″ x 9″ baking dish.
- Top with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses
- Bake covered for 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and sauce is bubbly.
Serves 4 to 6
Serve with a salad and crusty baked bread