Football season is right around the corner and those big games are coming up this is a great dip for the games or that get together.
1-1/2 lbs pasteurized processed cheese food, Mexican-flavored or plain, cut into cubes (Velveeta)
1 10-oz can chunky style chili, with or without beans
1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
salt and pepper to taste
Optional: Diced tomatoes with chills (drained)
- Put the cheese, chili and cilantro (optional add the tomatoes) in the slow cooker and stir to combine.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and stir again.
- Cover cook on low for 2 to 2-1/2 hours or until the cheese has melted, stirring occasionally.
- Uncover and cook for 1 more hour, or until the mixture is hot.
- Stir dip and serve, keep it warm in slow cooker
Grab a big bag of chips and set back this is a crowd pleaser