The holidays are already stressful with all the family and cooking. This recipe will help you with the stress just a bit
1 lb bag frozen hash browns, partially thawed
3 cups cheddar cheese
1 cup water
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Spray the inside of the slow cooker with cooking spray
- Put half of the hash browns in the slow cooker and spread them out evenly
- Top the hash browns with half of the cheese. Repeat with the remaining hash brown and cheese
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs with whisk, then mix in the water, salt and pepper. Pour the egg mixture into the slow cooker over the hash browns and cheese.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 to 9 hours
Extras: You can crumb bacon or diced ham in the eggs. For a creamier textures substitute milk for the water.