1 lb. ground beef
1-1/4 oz. pkg taco seasoning
8 oz. pkg cream cheese, softened and divided
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
8 oz can tomato sauce, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degree
- Brown beef in a skillet over medium heat; drain.
- Add taco seasoning and cook according to package directions.
- Spread 2 tortillas with 1/4 of the cream cheese and place cheese-side up in an ungreased 13″ x 9″ baking dish; spoon 1/4 of the beef mixture over tortillas.
- Top with 1/4 the tomato sauce. Repeat layers 3 more times, ending with cheese.
- Bake uncovered for about 25 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.
Serves 4 to 6