I love pasta, what can I say. At any time you will find at least 5 different types of noodles in my kitchen. I can make them and just add butter and paramasen cheese to them and have a meal, so any meal with them in it is great.
12 oz pkg wide egg noodles, uncooked
1 lb. ground beef
14 12 oz. can diced tomatoes
15 oz can corn, drained
15 oz can chili
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 30 degrees
- Cook noodles according to package directions, drain and set aside
- Brown beef in a skillet over medium high heat, drain.
- Combine tomatoes with juice and remaining ingredients except 1/4 cups cheese in a lightly greased 13″ x 9″ baking dish.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake uncovered for about 20 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted
- Make sure to only cook the noodles to al dente. Otherwise they will be over cooked and mushy. Do not let your noodles set too long as they continue to cook. If you are going to use the same pan for all the cooking, rinse the noodles in cold water to stop the cooking process.
- If you have made chili you can use it in the recipe. Or you can use a hardy soup.