I love ranch dressing. It is one of those that you can use a bunch of different ways, dip a carrot, put on baked potatoes or even on a salad.
5 to 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast, cooked and cubed
2 10-3/4 oz cans cream of chicken soup
2 10-3/4 oz cans cream of mushroom soup
2 10-3/4 oz cams diced tomatoes with green chiles
1 tablespoon chili powder
2 teaspoons garlic salt
1 1/3 cup water
salt and pepper to taste
2 18 oz pkgs restaurant-style tortilla chips, divided
2 12 oz pkgs shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a large bowl, combine chicken and remaining ingredients except chips and cheese; mix well.
- Place chips in a single layer n the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 15″ x 10″ baking dish reserve any remaining chips.
- Spoon chicken mixture over hips.
- Cover with cheese. Bake uncovered for 30 minutes or until bubbly
- Serve with remaining chips
Serves 8 to 10