2 lbs potatoes, thinly sliced
3 cups whipped cream
1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
2 cloves garlic, chopped
1 1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400
- Layer potatoes in a lightly greased 13″ x 9″ baking dish.
- In a bowl stir together remaining ingredients except cheese; pour over potatoes.
- Bake uncovered for 30 stirring gently every 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese; bake again for about 15 minutes or until bubbly and golden
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving
This is a great side dish for just about anything.