1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
2 teaspoon butter, melted
1 teaspoon grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 teaspoon dried basil
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
2 teaspoon fresh parsley, finely chopped
salt and pepper taste
- Preheat oven to 350
- Slice tops off tomatoes; set aside.
- Scoop out some of the pulp from tomatoes; discard.
- Blend together remaining ingredients. Spoon crumb mixture evenly into each tomato, pressing firmly.
- Place tomatoes in a greased 9″ x 9″ baking dish.
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes or until topping is golden
Makes 4 servings