Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings 12 (2 slices each)
- 1 French baguette (18 inches), cut into 3/4-inch slices
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt’s® Petite Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil (about 2/3 oz)
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place bread slices on baking sheet. Brush tops of bread with 2 tablespoons olive oil. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- Combine drained tomatoes, remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil, basil, garlic, salt and pepper in small bowl.
- Divide tomato mixture evenly over toasted bread. Serve immediately.
5 g total fat
3 g protein