- Preheat oven to 375°F. Combine undiluted soup, water, rice, 3⁄4 teaspoon dill and the black pepper in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish; mix well.
- Remove skin from chicken pieces; discard skin.
- Arrange chicken pieces on top of rice mixture. Cover tightly with aluminum foil. Bake for about 45 minutes.
- Melt butter in small saucepan over low heat; remove from heat. Add crushed crackers, paparika and remaining 1/4 teaspoon dill to butter in saucepan; stir until cracker mixture is well belnded.
- Sprinkle cracker mixture on top of the chicken pieces in casserole.
- Bake, uncovered, until chicken is tender and rice is cooked, about 5 to 10 minutes longer. Season to taste with salt and black pepper. Serve immediately.
1 (10 3/4-ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
1 1/3 cups water
1 cup long-grain or converted rice
1 teaspoon dried dill, divided
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1 (3-pound) package chicken pieces
2 tablespoons butter
1/2 cup crushed multi-grain crackers
1 teaspoon paprika