Prep Time: 20 Minutes
2 cups frozen broccoli cuts
1 tablespoon light sour cream
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
1/8 teaspoon dried dill weed
4 (1/8 inch thick) slices honey-roasted turkey breast
2 (3/4 oz.) slices Colby-Monterrey Jack cheese blend
- Microwave Directions: In microwave, cook broccoli as directed on package just until crisp-tender
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine sour cream, mustard and dill; mix well.
- Drain broccoli well; cut into smaller pieces, in necessary. Spread thin layer of sour cream mixture over each slice of turkey. Place rolls in broccoli on each. Roll turkey around broccoli, secure with toothpick. Place rolls in ungreased 8 inch square baking dish. Cover and microwave-safe waxed paper.
- Microwave on HIGH for 2 to 3 minutes or until thoroughly heated, turning dish once halfway through cooking.
- Cut each cheese slice crosswise in half; place half slice on each roll-up. Microwave on HIGH for 30 to 60 seconds or until cheese is melted. Remove Toothpick
Add a green salad with a light dressing and a dinner roll.