Makes 6 servings
· 16 oz. elbow macaroni
· 1 each medium red and green bell pepper
· 1 cup mayonnaise
· 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
· ½ teaspoon granulated sugar
· ½ teaspoon salt
· ½ teaspoon pepper
· 1 cup chopped celery
· Medium yellow onion (about 1 cup)
· Cherry tomatoes, optional for garnish
1. Prepare elbow macaroni according to package directions, but do not add salt. Drain macaroni in colander; place under cold running water to cool. Drain thoroughly.
2. Remove the stems and seeds from red and green bell peppers. Chop bell peppers and set aside.
3. For dressing, in a large bowl, mix mayonnaise, cider vinegar, sugar, salt and black pepper until well blended
4. Add cooked cooled macaroni. Chopped celery, chopped bell peppers and chopped onion to bowl. Toss with dressing to coat evenly.
5. Place salad on serving platter. Garnish with cherry tomatoes, If desired, and serve.