1 package (12 oz) Unsweetened quick frozen raspberries
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup water
2 tablespoons raspberry flavored liqueur
1 teaspoon cornstarch
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
4 ripe peaches, peeled, pitted, and cut into 1/2 inch slices
4 scoops vanilla ice cream
- For sauce, in a medium saucepan, combine the berries, sugar, and water. Cook over medium-low heat until a sauce forms, 5 minutes. Transfer to a fine sieve over a bowl and strain, pressing on the sloids. Return to a clean pan and simmer over low heat.
- In a small bowl, combine the raspberry liqueur and cornstarch. Slowly whisk into the simmering sauce. Cook, stirring, until slightly thickened. Transfer to a bowl and keep warm.
- Prepare a fire in a charcoal or gas grill.
- For the peaches, in a large bowl, combine the oil and lemon juice. Add the peaches and toss to coat. Spear the slices on one or more pairs of metal skewers, passing a skewer through one end of slice. Grill the peaches until seared and heated through, 6-8 minutes turning them once midway.
- To serve, place a scoop of ice cream in each of 4 bowls. Slide the peaches off the skewers over the ice cream. Drizzle the raspberries sauce on top.